March 21, 2016
Salary: $2500 to $3500
Nationality: Local or foreigner
Type of Pass:
* Involve in the NPI team to formulate a manufacturing process for the new product.
* Work with manufacturing staff to develop a cost effective and working production process of the new product.
* Set detailed specifications and implement production plans i.e Control Plan
* Conducts tests on systems for efficiency and accuracy till a quality and cost effective production process is implemented successfully.
* Constant review on present manufacturing processes to boost productivity, quality, and profitability for the company.
* Oversees the transition of new technology to make sure production continues successfully without any hassles.
* All other duties as assigned.
* Minimum 3 years of experience in process / manufacturing engineering will be advantageous.
* Diploma or Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
* Fresh graduates in Mechanical engineering are welcome to apply.
* Good in analytical and problem solving skills
If you meet the above criteria, you may email your detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate in the subject line - JOB CODE: Process Engineer
Alternatively, you may call 68159722.
EA Licence indicated in the agency logo
RETAIL OPERATIONS EXECUTIVE
May 29, 2019
November 25, 2015
July 26, 2019
Sales Admin Asssitant (2)
March 5, 2019
ASSISTANT RESTAURANT MANAGER
November 4, 2018
HIGHLY- SKILLED CONSTRUCTION WORKERS (R1)
September 16, 2018
CHILD CARE TEACHER
September 15, 2018
Technician (Calibration & Testing)
July 5, 2018
Receptionist / Logistics Admin
July 2019 (2)
May 2019 (1)
March 2019 (1)
November 2018 (1)
September 2018 (3)
July 2018 (2)
May 2018 (1)