Job Category : Service Industry : Logistics Employment Type : Contract Working Hours : 10:30 am to 5:30 pm Shift Pattern : permanent shift Salary : commensurate to experience and qualification Job Level : non-executive Min. Years of Experience : 4 No. of Vacancies : 2
Our client, a global logistics company who provides international shipping and logistics services worldwide is looking to fill a position for Financial Accountant to grow their business to the next level.
The Senior Financial Accountant is responsible for assisting with the direction and coordination of company financial and regulatory reporting, cash management, internal control processes and coordination of the annual audits. This role also ensures company accounting procedures conform to generally accepted accounting principles.
Major duties and responsibilities:
• Prepare, monitor, and analyze monthly operating results • Assist in the recommendation and implementation of benchmarks for measuring the financial and operating performance of divisions • Coordinate excess cash management • Assist with the preparation and/or supervision of the annual audited financial statements for the parent and subsidiaries as required • Liaise with external auditors on financial audits and provide recommendations for procedural improvements • Conduct research for MAS and international accounting requirements as required • Manage intercompany transactions and foreign exchange transactions • Assist with coordinating the adoption and adaptation of new systems and reporting software. • Maintain day to day banking relationship and structure including system administration and liaising with bank/trustee personnel and senior bank officials. • Maintain liaison with regulators. Work with regulators and take appropriate action to address their findings and recommendations. • Assist with the preparation of monthly and quarterly reporting for the parent and subsidiary entities. • Completion of regulatory reports to MAS • Other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Experience Required:
• 4 to 7 years of experience in an accounting position
• Comprehensive knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting
• Strong knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems
• Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections.
• Mature, effective, written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong organizational skills, including demonstrated ability to manage multiple complex projects concurrently.
• Knowledge of the financial services industry, regulations (MAS) and related matters would be an asset.
• Knowledge of hedging strategies and the ability to demonstrate sound financial decisions and judgment calls.
• Financial services industry experience, ideally in forex trading would be an asset.
If you meet the above criteria, please email your detailed CV in MS Word format to email@example.com and indicate in subject: - Job code: CPA.
Alternatively, you may call 68159722 for interview appointment.