Job Category : Non-executive Industry : Manufacturing
Employment Type : Full-time Working Hours : Shift Pattern : Night shift Salary : Job Level : Entry level Min. Years of Experience : 2 No. of Vacancies : 4
Our client, a local company manufacturing Medical Research & Clinical Diagnostic Instruments & Supplies, is in need of two (4) Quality Control, Assurance and Testing Inspector
The QC Inspector is an experienced QA/QC Inspector preferably in medical device industry with knowledge performing their function within the FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR’s), ISO 13485:2003, and MDD. The QC Inspector has the ability to perform various quality assurance duties under minimal supervision and to work in accordance with company's Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
-Perform incoming, in-process and final inspections in accordance with written procedures, statistical sampling plans, engineering drawing and specifications
• Perform a wide range of complex or precision inspection procedures to determine quality levels of incoming parts or products at various stages in production, including final acceptance,
• Initiate NCMRs for non-conforming materials/products
• Maintain and operate inspection and test equipment
• Perform first article inspection and informs appropriate personnel of results,
• Assist in the analysis and reporting of SPC data,
• Provide technical quality support to Manufacturing & Engineering as needed and approved by the Quality Manager,
• Ensure the traceability of components and products are maintained at every inspection point.
• Document, organize, file, and maintain all inspection documents.
• Responsible for implementing assigned corrective actions and NCMRs.
• Perform Device History Records (DHR) records review for product release.
- Comply with Health & Safety and ISO Quality policies
Local or Foreigner
Minimum Nitec or Diploma in Quality Assurance or equivalent
Experience in Manufacturing in the same capacity
good team player
willing to work extended hours to meet company timelines.
Proficient with engineering drawings and specifications, inspection sampling plans, and dimensional/visual inspection equipment/coordinate measuring machines (CMM).
Able to read and understand English verbal and written instructions, including technical and safety information.
With problem solving skills and detail-oriented.
Knowledge of good manufacturing practices (GMP) and applicable Quality System Standards.
Interested candidates can email detailed CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate in subject: - Job code: QA/QC
Alternatively, you may call 6815-9722 to book appointment for registration. Applicants from overseas may apply for this position. (Skype Interview available)